Wow, been a while since I did one of these. It’s been a crazy last couple of weeks. Holidays, Birthdays, Family with medical issues. One the bright side, my little man turned two last weekend! So exciting and so scary. It’s amazing how fast he is growing right before my eyes and all those proud mommy moments when he can count his fingers and is now learning to count to 20. Also the ABCs are finally coming around and it just squeezes my hearth listening to him sing a song.
I think the other stuff, the stuff that’s been causing stress is what’s been putting me in a reading slump. My mood has been blah and I am constantly looking for a book that will grip me from the start. It’s been a bit of a challenge, but I read Starlight Bridge (Harmony Harbor #2)
by Debbie Mason in one day and I loved it, just like I thought I would so I am excited.
The weather though, wow. It was 70 degrees on Friday in Pennsylvania. Yesterday was a steady downpour with lightning and thunder! It’s cold again today. I’m really hoping spring is knocking on the door cause I am so over winter.
I seemed to have had a good read in my reviews last week. Oh and I am 10 books ahead in my reading challenge. I feel I might need to up the amount of books I want to read 😀
The Sunday Post/Weekly Recap is a meme hosted by Kim @ Caffeinated Book Review
Last Week On The Blog
- [20 Feb] Mercury Striking by Rebecca Zanetti ★★★★
- [21 Feb] P.S. I Like You by Kasie West ★★★★★
- [24 Feb] The Education of Margot Sanchez by Lilliam Rivera ★★½
- [26 Feb] How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days by Kerrelyn Sparks ★★
Upcoming This Week
- Starlight Bridge (Harmony Harbor #2) by Debbie Mason
- Christmas with an Angel: A Short Story (Harmony Harbor, #1.5) by Debbie Mason
- Shadow Falling (The Scorpius Syndrome, #2) by Rebecca Zanetti
Thank you Margaret K. McElderry Books, Random House and Berkley.