Looking back at the reviews posted this week, I cannot believe I posted them this week. It has been such a LONG week. We got snow, lots of it, about 20 inches. My husband had to go out and do snow removal 2-3 days in a row, it was a lot. On the bright side, my son enjoyed the snow maze my husband dug out for him in the front yard.
I am loving the way my reading has gone this year. Last year I read around 33 books all year? This year I am up to 27 with no signs of stopping. It kind of suck to be honest that most of my reading is done after my son goes to sleep, because I feel like a zombie most days with the lack of sleep – but with coffee we are working through it. Plus, sometimes he takes naps and this mom steals that time for cuddle naps whenever they happen.
I also just realized I have not read any good romance lately…Odd.. My taste in books has been expending and it’s nice to explore different genres. I’ll have to remedy the lack of romance this week, maybe.
I have also been into booktube lately. I like running it in the background while I do stuff and listening to like monthly wrap ups since I cannot always be at the computer, so that’s been fun.
Recap is a meme hosted by Kim @ Caffeinated Book Review
Last Week On The Blog
- [13 Mar] A Million Little Things by Susan Mallery ★★
- [14 Mar] A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab, Victoria Schwab ★★★★
- [15 Mar] Swimming Lessons by Claire Fuller ★★★
- [17 Mar] I'm Traveling Alone by Samuel Bjørk ★★★★
Upcoming This Week
- The Dragon’s Price (Transference #1) by Bethany Wiggins
- Shadow Falling (The Scorpius Syndrome, #2) by Rebecca Zanetti