I cannot believe how fast October is flying! The next week in a half is going to be gone in a blink of an eye and then we are into the Thanksgiving month and Christmas.
Halloween should be fun, Trick or Treating this year in town is happening on Halloween because it will be on Tuesday so I guess it isn’t a worry for the townships.
My friend’s birthday is also October 30th, but we celebrate it with them on Halloween.
As far as reading this week I am a bit disappointed. I have been reading Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children way too long now. It was a slow start and I had the hardest time getting into it, I still do. I’m hoping to push through it today so I can move on with my life, I’m not sure how I feel about it. It’s kind of boring. I thought it be creepy, it was recommended as a creepy read by a few people, but it’s not. I tried the Audiobook because my library had it online and oh geesh I found it terrible.
I still have so much I wanted to read before Halloween, but it’s like really around the corner.
I placed another bookoutlet order, because I cannot seem to help myself.
How was your week. Any Halloween plans?
Last Week On The Blog
- [17 Oct] The Murders of Molly Southbourne by Tade Thompson ★★★½
- [17 Oct] Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King, Richard T. Chizmar, Maggie Siff ★★★★
- [17 Oct] Halloween Carnival Volume 1 by Robert McCammon, Kevin Lucia, John Little, Lisa Morton, Mark Allan Gunnells, Brian James Freeman ★★★
- [20 Oct] The Haunting of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie, Alyssa B. Sheinmel ★★★★
- [22 Oct] Weekly Wrap Up #13 – October almost over?!
Thank you S&S Children Publicity, Crown Publicity, and Sourcebooks