May Monthly Wrap Up
Welcome to June and to my May Monthly Wrap Up. May was an interesting month for me, I read only 1 ebook and the rest were either physical or audiobooks. So let’s make this wrap up quick. I managed to review 8 out of 9 Books this month. I have read a grand total of 55 books year to date and I am 4 books ahead of my Goodreads goal. Overall, due to life being in the way this month has been a bit slow.
Some quick stats about my month in May.
In May I read the grand total of 9 books.
Out of the 9 books, 6 of the books were physical books.
2 Books were Audiobooks
1 Books were Ebooks
8 Books were either a new ARC or an old ARC.
1 of the books were books I just wanted to read from my TBR
Star Rating for the Month of May
4 Stars – 6 Books
3 1/2 Stars – 4 Book
2 Stars – 1 Books
3 out of 11 Reviews posted in the Month of April were Guest Post from Sophia Rose
- [1 May] Tell Me Something Tuesday #3: What Annoys Me
- [2 May] April Monthly Wrap Up
- [3 May] Dead As A Doornail by Tonya Kappes ★★★½
- [7 May] The Girl I Used to Be by Mary Torjussen ★★★★
- [12 May] The Optimist's Guide to Letting Go by Amy E. Reichert ★★★★
- [14 May] Lies You Never Told Me by Jennifer Donaldson ★★★½
- [16 May] By Invitation Only by Dorothea Benton Frank ★★★½
- [17 May] The Heiress of Linn Hagh by Karen Charlton ★★★★
- [18 May] Murder Between the Lines by Radha Vatsal ★★★½
- [20 May] Weekly Wrap Up #26 – Ugh
- [22 May] Tell Me Something Tuesday #4: Comparisons
- [23 May] Regrets Only by Erin Duffy ★★★★
- [24 May] The Good Twin by Marti Green ★★
- [28 May] Monsoon Mansion: A Memoir by Cinelle Barnes ★★★★
- [30 May] The Optimist's Guide to Letting Go by Amy E. Reichert ★★★★
The Best of May
Guest Reviews in May
The Worst of May