It’s so good to be back on the blog! I’ve missed it. The last few months have been stressful. I am still struggling with my health. Going to see a new doctor (it will be my 4th) this week for another input. I am starting to be a little scared, it’s been a couple of months now and no real diagnosis. Sad parts aside, I’ve been reading more again – not as much as I wanted to, but I’ve also been buying more books in preparation for the summer.
This week we had two super warm days and I got to take my son to the park and he was beyond happy. Now it’s cold again. I hope it does not last because I am over the snow and ready for some spring. Got my garden beds cleaned out, peppers and eggplants and tomatoes started, hoping to start some spring stuff in the ground in a week or so.
Blogwise I’ve been trying a couple of new things to my blog. Review roundup, which will feature quick reviews of recent reads and new releases round-up which will feature new releases I am excited about and why.
How are you guys doing? It’s awesome to see many of you still around.
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer
Last Week On The Blog
- [12 Mar] Tomorrow There Will Be Sun by Dana Reinhardt ★★★
- [14 Mar] The Perfect Alibi by Phillip Margolin ★★★
- [14 Mar] Even If the Sky Falls by Mia Garcia ★★½
- [15 Mar] New Releases Round Up #1
- [16 Mar] Cooper's Charm by Lori Foster ★★★½
- [16 Mar] From This Moment by Melanie Harlow ★★★★
- [17 Mar] Weekly Wrap Up #30 – Good to be back
Currently Reading/Listening to
Thank you Scholastic Press, Ballantine Books, St Martin’s Press, Thomas Nelson, and Simon Pulse.